Do you feel anxious when you do new things, not feeling confident? Are you hard on yourself, thinking that you’re not good enough if it isn’t perfect? Perhaps old beliefs hold you back in life.
Then this episode of the Pause Purpose Play podcast is for you.
Chloe Brotheridge is hypnotherapist, mentor and coach at www.calmer-you.com and the host of The Calmer You Podcast. She’s the author of The Anxiety Solution and The Confidence Solution.
- Meditation calms your brain and anxiety
- Anxiety tool kit
- Rebooting old beliefs
- Imposter syndrome not a sign of ‘not good enough’
- Beating us up means we stop trying
- Three phases of moving from anxiety to confidence:
– Limiting beliefs, – Clarity on what you want, – Taking action
- Being brave and being scared goes hand in hand
- Courage comes before confidence
- Socialisation of women to have low confidence
- Over-protection of girls = need to be perfect and put others first
- The different ways perfectionism shows up
- Embracing the mess
- Permission to be a beginner at things
The Anxiety Solution
The Confidence Solution
Find me at www.thethomasconnection.co.uk
Pause Purpose Play Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/pausepurposeplay
This episode was edited by Emily Crosby Media